LALO SHADOW AMPHIBIAN 5" Boots Coyote - 1ML001
The Ultimate Special Forces Tactical Boot. The Shadow Amphibian is made in conjunction with the Navy SEALs and for military operatives to use while in the air, on land and while swimming. The passive drainage system is not designed to keep the water out, but to let it flow in and out of the boot as needed.
- Hidden lace pocket
- KPU Grill designed to keep out debris while allowing for breathability
- Full grain leather
- Sleek vamp profile to allow a secure fin fit
- Carbonized rubber toecap overlay for abrasion resistance and durability
- Dual direction drainage ports
- Slip resistant injection molded rubber outsole
- Multi-density EVA designed to cushion at foot-strike and propel during toe-off
- Articulating heel and outsole shape for a quiet stealth approach
- Fin lock or IR Glint tape pocket
- Moisture-wicking, hydrophobic antimicrobial lining
- Puncture-resistant composite plate with rotation for protection and fatigue reduction
- Contoured metal arch
- Rip-stop nylon accents
- Engineered Achilles flex notch
- Seamless, lightweight quarter protection construction
Used for amphibious operations, where the user is working in or around water, or exiting a wet environment on to land, the Amphibian is a go to boot for those who require quick dry components, drainage, comfort and innovative technology all built into one. The LALO Shadow Amphibian is for those who work hard in silence and let success make the noise.
***For best fit, we recommend 1/2 size up from similar products.