MCRAE MIL-SPEC 8" Coyote Hot Weather Steel-Toe Boots
The McRae Hot Weather Steel Toe Military Boots are designed for the hot-weather setting and diverse terrains of the Persian Gulf. These steel-toe boots are fully compliant with ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11. They are also authorized for wear with OCP Uniforms for the United States Air Force and Army Service members. The bottoms of these coyote brown boots feature Vibram Sierra outsoles for oil, acid and slip resistance while the uppers are made from full-grain suede and 1000 denier Cordura nylon for breathability in hot temperatures.
- Durable bottom: Oil-, acid-, and slip-resistant Rubber Vibram Sierra outsole direct attached to polyurethane midsole
- Breathable upper: Full-grain coyote brown suede and genuine nylon Cordura, keeping the heat off in hot temperatures
- Lace-to-toe design: Nylon-coated speed hook and eyelet lacing system
- Ultimate comfort: Removable cushioned polyurethane inner sole
- Topline: Padded collar for maximum comfort
- Authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern uniforms for Army and USAF members
- Steel toe meets and F2413-11 standards for impact and compression
- Made in USA 🇺🇸
- Style No. 8989
*** Fit is consistent with standard issue military footwear. Boots should be purchased a full size smaller than casual shoes.